Thursday, July 7, 2011

Seriously Thursdays




Today I am linking up with Mrs to Mama for her series Seriously Thursday. Today is my first time so go easy on me :)


Seriously...

1) Words with friends is by far the most addictive game ever.

2) YOU are a sad sad person. Hatefulness and jealousy will eventually eat you up inside. Thank goodness my time spent with you is minimal. Just remember, what goes around will come around. (sorry for the rant, I had to get it out)

3) Ebay lady...did you really think that I wouldn't be able to tell the bag was used? And...where is my refund?

4) Why do I only have 14 followers? HELLO people I.AM.FUNNY.
Correction, I did have 15 but apparently that person decided to no longer follow me. Being the mature person I am, I decided not to follow them too.
(What did you think I was going to say?)

5) My husband is somewhat of a hoarder. He only hoards paper but it is driving me insane. There are letters, cards, old bills, notes, etc. laying around everywhere. I'm either going to start shredding or scanning. I haven't decided which one yet.

6) My daughter will be 5 months on Saturday! Where does the time go?

7) Seriously, I have so many more things I could write, but I will save some for next week just in case I can't think of anything new when the time rolls around.


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Remember to follow me and once I reach 100 followers I will behaving a Scentsy giveaway.


Don't know what Scentsy is? Please visit here to learn more.

3 comments:

Erin McCarroll Williams said...

Love #4 - I think that too!

Jaima said...

Thank you! I think some people take blogging a little too seriously. It's supposed to be fun, right? I just followed your blog :)

Erin McCarroll Williams said...

Yay! So happy to see you joined mine as well. I don't take myself too seriously and try to keep it lighthearted and entertaining. That's what's important, right?