Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pain in the Knee

For real that is what I have. I mentioned a long time ago that I started the Couch to 5k (C25k) program and that I would talk about it on a later post. Well, that post is now. I had a whole seriously post ready for yall, but I'll be saving that one for next week. Yiipppeeeee.


Okay, back to the subject of my knee and the pain. Well I am about to start week 4. I stopped exactly at week 3 day 3 because it hurt to run, it hurt to walk, it hurt to do anything. My knees still hurt, on the inside, but I found out that it's bursitis so I can still run, I just need to ice and start taking aleve. This all means that tomorrow will be torture and I will be in even more pain. Don't yall just feel awful for me. But for real, a few of my friends and I signed up to run a 5k in October so I can't stop now. If you live in the Nashville area and you are a runner or even if you're not but would like to be check out the Zombie Buffet 5k. It's all for a good cause supporting the Nashville Rescue Mission and it looks like a lot of fun. I mean Zombies will be chasing you!!! And if you get caught you will transform into a zombie. You can check out the link here.

1 comment:

Raven said...

So awesome that you are a runner. I loathe running with everything I have. I wish I didn't, cause it's a great workout.

So funny thing, my sister used to live in Clarksville, and I would go visit her and we would go to Nashville all the time. My mom and I flew there once to go to country songwriting convention. LOVE Nashville with a passion. My sister also had a friend who lived there and she had twins and she named them Brianna and Gianna.

My sister (who is a twin) is not pregnant for the first time with twins but now I am just totally getting off subject :)