Thursday, June 30, 2011

Beach Time

Hi all 8 followers! Ahh! I know I haven't updated in a while, sorry I'm a bad blogger. This past week my mom, sister aka shrub, me, and Gia went to Destin. This was a "planning" trip as my shrub is getting married in October. Woohoo! We had a blast and I can't wait to go back. This was Gia's first trip to the beach. It was so exciting to see her touch the sand and see the ocean. I also realized how much of a pain it is to travel with a baby. I am NOT looking forward to our trip to NY in August, especially the flight. Gia also apparently learned how to squeal on this trip. It scared her at first because I don't think she realized it was her making the noise, but now she does it nonstop. I love it!

On a personal note, I started the couch to 5k and I'm down 11 pounds. I am not a runner but I am going to learn. I even signed up for the Zombie 5k in October. I'll write more on the C25k and the Zombie 5k another day. :)




P.S. I now sell Scentsy! Please check out my website: http://jaimamarghella.scentsy.us/ to see all the new products we have.

No comments: