Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fatty McFatty

So most of this blog is for the kid, aka my daughter, but I also need to talk about me sometimes too. With that being said, I am FAT! I gained 60 pounds while preggo. Yea, you read that right. I gained quite a bit of water weight but I loved me some food and still do. My sister just recently got engaged and that really got me motivated to lose the weight. I will not be the fat bridesmaid or MOH in this case. :) I have 45 pounds to lose to really be happy and be back to my wedding weight. Once I lose 30 I will be content.My husband sells Advocare and so on Tuesday of last week I started the Advocare 24 day challenge. Oh My Gracious! In 6 days I have lost 7 pounds! My whole family is doing it together and we love it. I promise I am not trying to sell this product. I'm just telling the honest truth from my personal experience. I'll keep you all (the 0 followers I have) updated. lol

Pre-Pregnancy


While 7 months pregnant. I don't have any to share from the last 3 months, but you get the point.

See, I promised some of the weight really was water weight.

No comments: